This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, April 05, 2007

in a fraction of a second I reckon I'm wrecking'


pasta
from: brioche (it's thursday)
price: it's thursday
rating: &&&&&/&&&&&
listening to: herbalizer
comments: when free lunch day is from brioche... it's delicious. now click the pic to see the ¿railway police? training out behind the office. check out those guns! wheeeee-ow! shoot em up!

and the cake was:

tasty. but not as good as the old ones we got from Absolute Sugar.
comments: if you click this one, you will see the vehilcles the cops must've come in on. see them?? I added giant arrows.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger iTripped said...

I see Waldo peeking out from behind the train.

April 09, 2007 11:02 AM  
Blogger gwilli said...

yes! there is Waldo behind tha train. I can only give you 11 points for this one, though, dave.

April 09, 2007 11:27 AM  
Blogger Reagan White said...

Look out, Walder is a copper! He's busted.

April 09, 2007 6:52 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

aaah, reagan gets 21 points for finding a missed waldo!

April 09, 2007 7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share