This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

my last post for a while?


lunch special C10
from: fujiyoshi? or something on hornby?
price: $8ish
rating: &&&.5/&&&&&
comments: we went to a place other than momo cuz there were no seats at momo. I like mom better. even the chicken terriyaki. we also ordered a catepillar roll which looked a little better than it tasted. not bad. but not that great. now click to see another tourist picture.

and ryan had:

ryan thought the chicken terriyaki was better here than momo. hm. I disagree. click to see the nice weather popping out from the office kitchen.

also... as ween noticed, r. is now a contributor at LATV. he's going to drive for a while since he actually eats at the village. let's all give him a big hand and see what he can do.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

get ready for some growing pains. I'll see what I can do with this crazy camera I've got here. might take me a while to figure out how to get the pictures off.

November 22, 2006 11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share