This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

her name is Yoshimi. She's a blackbelt in Karate.


Box C
from: Osaka Sushi
price: $7.44
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: flaming lips - yoshimi battle the pink robots
comments: box C rules. the variety makes is a phenomenal lunch. the over $7 price tag, makes it too rich for my blood. but once in a while, I can afford to live that way. today, sunlight was reflected off the building across the road and flooded my desk. what a nice treat. however, it pointed out how dirty my keyboard is. so dirty. vee dot dirty. I often think we should have a dirty keyboard contest at work. the sad part is that I don't think I'd win. yikes.

and Jason had:

curry. what else? a Key Lime Soda. I think I'll have him review the soda.
Stewart's Key Lime Soda (Stewart's Soda à La Limette)
from: Student Lucky Mart
price: $2.02 after tax & deposit
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
comments: Jason says, "Tasty lime soda, I drank it pretty quickly, so it must've been good. There's also a warning on the back that reads 'Contents under pressure. Bottle may burst or cap may blow off causing eye or other serious injury. Point away from face and people, especially while opening.' Now that's a powerful soda."

2 Comments:

Blogger gwilli said...

those are both my keyboards. jason's is probably nice and clean.

November 30, 2005 3:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow! those are some dirty keyboards yo. I had a pita pt pita today very tasty w/ tzadziiiikkki sauuce!! ... now that I look at it... my keyboard is FILTHY!! HA! who KNEW?!?!?!

November 30, 2005 10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share