This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, August 22, 2013

well, I lunch you well enough that I'll have you know


some burger with fries n broccoli
from: max's burgers
price: I forget
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: the raconteurs
comments: today is partially why I am so damn behind in this blog. we had a kinda sports day today with our development team. and there were a lotta wigglies. and making those wigglies took forever. anyway, click to see some shenanigans.

and eric had:

his birthday
comments: click him to see the birthday cake that the community girls made for him. awesome.

and the others had:

that
comments: so yeah, there's a lot of wigglies on my flickr from today's event. I can't link to them all here. I can just link to ken. oh, did I mention that duct tape was the theme of the event?  well, it was.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share