This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, August 15, 2013

ladies lunch me, girls adore me


sandwich n soup
from: 8 1/2
price: free
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: rob base.
comments: today at work, we did this thing called a hackathon. two days to mix and mingle with coworkers and create some interesting software. it was pretty cool in the end. lots of great ideas and stuff that will surely be added to our product.  click my lunch to see the people who pitched successful ideas.

and joe had:

pizza
comments: the reason I joined this team was because bocar offered to buy the team lunch. hahaha.  awesome. click to see another project that spawned from the hackathon.  a cleared off rooftop patio area!

and john had:

sliders
comments: another fun thing about today... pizza delivery to all of the desks! click to see that.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share