This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, July 26, 2013

be on my side, I'll be on your side, gravy.


club sandwich
from: nice cafe (via noel)
price: n/a (thanks noel!)
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: neil young
comments: today we had lots of work to get done. it happens. and when it does, it's always nice to get some food delivered. click to see toki rockin the poop.

and beier had:

samwich, too
comments: click to see a buncha devs meeting up in our lunchroom, from last night.  we often host stuff in the lunchroom after work. which is awesome. except that I tend to come bounding down the stairs after work and fling the door open. yeah. and I'm standing right where that photo is taken from.  aaawkward.

and bill had:

to work, too
comments: oh look, this was a friday, too. and support was keeping it real. or dealing with it. both, I guess.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share