This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

might I say how nice it is to lunch you


sushi combo
from: sushi e
price: $12?
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: james thomas
comments: today I spent lunch time looking for a tent for the upcoming hootcamp that happened last weekend. whaa?  my timeline's all messed up. anyway, click my lunch to see a video that phil made while we assembled the tent.  it's a 4 man tent. and, it's hard to tell in the timelapse, but we get 8 people and 3 or 4 exercise balls in there.

and louisa had:

some salad
comments: so yeah, I'm pretty sure the tent will work perfectly for me. since the camp has already happened. it's a good tent. I like it lots. and it was only $45.  click to see how eric felt about such a low price.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share