This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, April 04, 2013

is your lunch like a button?


bacon and eggs "poutine'
from: the wallflower
price: I forget
rating: &&&/&&&&&
listening to: general public
comments: today the press infiltrated our office and reported back to the people about how awesome an office can be. click to see the only wiggly I made of them. a quick word about my lunch: kinda disappointing.

and daina had:

this
comments: as I said, the press was here. click to see CTV's take on it.

and bill had:

that
comments: click this one to see globaltv's take on it. whilst searching through the news articles, photos and videos, I was unable to find myself. :(   I wasn't really there early enough for all this. but, I did find the best titled article on techvibes. 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share