This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

and I lunch it more than misery


congee n potstickers
from: Hon's
price: $8?
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: the rheostatics
comments: after lunch today, michael kindly took us up to a roof top that I had never been on before. which makes sense. cuz it's a chinese home for the elderly. and it's rare that I have a reason to go there. click my lunch to see the fellas looking at the gloomy view.

and bill had:

a pile of veggies on a pile of noodles
comments: click for more rooftop view.

and (I think) chris had:

set a
comments: moar roof view!

and michael had:

little brains in soup?
comments: moar rooftop!

and norm had:

to use a fork
comments: norm is really nori. but when he uses a fork, he becomes Norm. anyway, him and bill had to go banking after lunch. so they didn't get rooftop fun :(  oh well. click to see the rest of us sneaking through the seniors' building.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share