This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, October 03, 2012

I want to tell you how much I lunch you


#43
from: hanoi pho
price: $11?
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: phil phillips
comments: two birthdays were celebrated today at lunch. also there was a clothing swap after work. I bring this up, not because I did any swapping (it was all girls swapping) but because when they got ready to start, it reminded me so much of the annual christmas photo my family used to take every year.

and mike had:

birthday pho
comments: click mike's lunch to see some of the large lunch gang.

and kingsley had:

birthday #53
comments: no, kingsley did not turn 53. he just ordered the 53, like half the crowd did.  click it. see more of the crowd.  everyone did great posing for this wiggly. except michael. you failed michael.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share