This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, June 01, 2012

in the morning, please don't say you lunch me


arcuitto calzone
from: incendio
price: $16
rating: &&&&.5/&&&&&
listening to: faces (rod stewart)
comments: aaaah friday. and today I met Brett, who was in town from san fran, for lunch. and it'd been a long time since I had incendio. so we went there. yum. although, I learned today that they no longer carry kronenbourg white (on tap). :( they only have bc beers from now on. but putting all that aside, you should click my lunch now. it's another wiggly movie. from the party last friday. enjoy.

and brett had:

a calzone, too
comments: today we had our quarterly company "town hall" meeting. and we're too big for our offices now. so we met up a couple blocks away in a big space. click to see that. and in that same building, we found a ferrari. also notable today, paul and ken's similar fashion sense, some sake from japan and of course, rock band, dance battles and scott.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share