This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

'cause you don't lunch me, you don't lunch me


farmers scramble (the 'gavin')
from: deacon's corner
price: $11?
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: matthew sweet
comments: today's gif will all be eric and bill jumping. simple, huh? in this one, eric manages a double heel click.

and david had:

corned beef hash
comments: in this wiggly, eric jumps again. it's cooler because the background is so crazy. this is the same one, but only moving forward in time.

and bill had:

veg scramble
comments: now bill enters the heel clicking fun. syncing with eric. and freaking out on comers.

and eric had:

pie
comments: and in this last one, eric gets tons of airtime. I suppose one more gif is in order. just to show the fashion sense of my coworkers.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share