This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

lunch would never leave us alone


pulled pork sandiwch
from: big lou's
price: $11ish
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: bob marley
comments: as usual, I'm way behind on my posts. I guess that's just the way it is now. anyway, this time I have good reason to be behind. you see, last friday, when I got home from work, I found there were 700 photos on my camera. now, that's just too many to make wigglies out of! or is it?? it's not. I made them ALL into a wiggly movie. prepare yourself... then click my lunch... to see the most epic friday we had at the office.

and david had:

big italian
comments: that wiggly movie is enough wiggly for today. if you click david's lunch, you're just gonna see phil with his lunch. not just any phil, though. see-through eyelids phil. the rarest of the bunch!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share