This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

you know you're a sweet little lunchmaker


monte christo
from: deacon's corner
price: $11?
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: jimi hendrix
comments: my mind was blown this evening. by christmas lights. I always thought those LED xmas light wigged out my eyes, but I never knew why. now I do... if you click my lunch, you will see a wiggly made of shots shot at 1/160th of a second. this is much faster than our eyes can process, it turns out. see the way the lights move in that wiggly? well here's how they look to our eyes. crazy, huh? I thought so.

and bill had:

veggie scramble
comments: click bill's lunch to see a wiggly of toby drumming. well, almost drumming. if you want to see him drum, go check out this show next month.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Chris said...

ZOMG! Man, I always feel like my eyes are melting when I see those lights..

December 23, 2010 4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share