This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, December 13, 2010

true lunch that now exist is the lunch I can't resist


chunky soup (with extra deanna troi)
from: home
price: $3?
rating: &&.5/&&&&&
listening to: bob marley
comments: another monday, another lunch at home. and there's nothing like star trek figures to spice up my lunch, huh? on the weekend, I had me new camera and me lensbaby out for a walk. since I got the crazy ISOs now, I figured I could use my lensbaby at night for the first time. turns out its even harder to focus that thing when it's dark outside. but still some interesting shots. click to see one that had a little focus in it. or, check out this one that has no focus at all. who needs focus?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share