This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, July 17, 2009

well the windshield was broken, but I lunch the fresh air you know


bacon swiss mushroom burger, fries and a pint
from: jericho sailing centre
price: about $20
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: modest mouse
comments: today I met neil and gloria for a nice beach patio lunch. the food at jericho sailing centre is definitely over priced, but it's still worth it. there's really no better view you can get whilst eating lunch and drinking beer. click to see said view.

and neil had:

a cheeseburger
comments: after eating our lunches we played some frisbee on the beach. this led to me getting my shorts a bit wet which led to me going for my first ocean swim of the year. the water was so nice. I gotta do that more, I reckon. click to see what looks like some wind surfing lessons.

and gloria had:

fish n chips
comments: I recently discovered that a few of my gifs have escaped my flickr and made it into the depths of the internet. click gloria's lunch to see that.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share