This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, July 16, 2009

ladies and gentlemen... the cheat!


reese's puffs (check out the music-mixing-avatar-creating-and-dancing website!!!)
from: my kitchen
price: n/a
rating: &&&&.5/&&&&&
comments: today I met kill bill's new kitten!! THE CHEAT! he is perfectly named. he's got markings just like The Cheat. very cute. click to see him posing.

and the cheat had:

a good time jumping about
comments: click the cheat to see a composite of all his blurry jumps that I tried to photograph. there is also some video clips, but I need to edit them first. if you need another wiggly here.

and later, I did not yet eat:

mini marzipan fruits and veggies
comments: erin made little marzipan fruits and veggies in class today. I have not eaten them. they are too cute. click to see the mushroom, or you can have a look at the eggplant

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share