This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, July 03, 2009

gigantic! gigantic! a big big lunch!


chocolates! (among other fud)
from: erin
price: free!
rating: &&&&&/&&&&&
listening to: the pixies
comments: I forget what I really ate for lunch. but I know I had some of these chocolates that erin made in class. and they were delicious. click to see funny messages written on tables at my local elementary school. I guess the neighbours were annoyed or something?

again!

comments: click this one to see a marina. free lunch of my choice to anyone who can tell me the name of the small park I took this photo from.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger iTripped said...

I'm guessing that is taken just off of Island Park walk, a little path on the south side of the Burrard St. bridge.

July 11, 2009 9:23 PM  
Anonymous Chris said...

I hope Dave didn`t get the free lunch for his guess. It`s the `CULTURAL HARMONY GROVE`

bOOM - LUNCH!

*there wasn`t any expiry on this contest was there...

May 01, 2011 9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share