This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

when I give you all my lunch, please, please be true


junior bacon cheeseburgers
from: wendy's
price: $6.50 with drink
rating: &&&.5/&&&&&
listening to: led zeppelin
comments: today I did some driving around in the charger. vroom. I'm not doing that too often, cuz it costs me so much. ha. oh well. when I do drive it, it's awesome. and today, I saw them driving the canada line skytrain down by marine drive, click to see it where it just pulled into the station.

and I drank:

a frostee-cino!
comments: this drink was nice. yum. click to see a wiggly made by someone other than me. this one is funny, cuz it shows that craig has not changed at all in 3 years. hoo ha.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share