This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, April 16, 2009

lunch is in the air


number 66
from: pho le
price: $9ish
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: not "a 1977 disco song sung by John Paul Young", but I'm gonna use it for the title anyway
comments: met up with greg and hey ritchie for lunch today. good food. great blended lychee drink. click to see a bunny.

and greg had:

the same as me. or really, I had the same as him.
comments: click greg's lunch to see bunny.

and hey ritchie had:

I think it was the 67. the same as us, but no egg.
comments: click ritchie's lunch to see foos. yeah, foos. and why would I post a foos photo? easy. cuz I beat greg in 7 straight games. I gotta brag about that one. it hasn't happened in ... maybe never?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lets not mention this to anyone.. could be bad for "greg's" political career.

May 08, 2009 6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share