This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

kill me sarah, kill me again with lunch


corned beef hash
from: Nice Cafe
price: $7ish?
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: radiohead
comments: bill and I met the navarik techops guys for lunch today. fun. click to see wonder woman being nice.

and travis didn't have, then had:

french toast and bacon
comments: travis was meeting us from some course. he was so late, that his pre-ordered lunch got cold. so we all ate it. then ordered another. watch closely to see the different, but same meals. yum.

and bill had:

a mexican omelette
comments: click to see bill with his "dessert". and read below to learn about this dessert.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, I GIVE YOU...

THE V8 FLOAT!!

comments: one time, at nice cafe, we all ordered floats. when the waitress asked what time of pop we wanted, she motioned to the drink fridge. which held many drinks. we all got root beer that day, but it brought up the idea of floats with other beverages. the V8, in particular. after much discussion about it, we ordered one today. it was something. kinda just like you'd expect. not really that good. but not revolting. the idea of it is actually worse than the taste. this is one of those food types that I will try once in my life. no more than once.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share