This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

something is bubblihihihing behind my back


pastrami on rye and spinach salad
from: Solly's
price: $12.66
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: weezer
comments: as you may have noticed, I've been on vacation. toured the west cost of the VI, and also went to saltspring. fun. vacating is good. but now I'm back working. :( click my lunch to see me hugging the tallest douglas fir in the world. or maybe it's the tallest tree in BC. I forget now. it's a zillion feet high.

and michal had:

samwich from swiss bakery
comments: click michal's lunch to see what's become of one of my TX1's. lesson learned. no digital cameras in pockets whilst playing beach volleyball. expensive lesson

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kablooie! TX1 DOWN!

September 04, 2008 9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share