This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Saturday, September 23, 2006

sleeping car, sleeping baby


beefaroni with leftover noodles and rice
from: chef boyardee, and yi kou xiang
price: n/a
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
comments: sometimes I just can't finish all the noodles and rice from my 3 items. so I take it home. and heat it up with a can of chef boyardee, and boy oh boy, is it delicious! now click the pic to see lil Isabel Brewster.

and the charger had:

a car cover. I finally put it on. yay.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice car cover. me likey. i'll help you wash and polish that baby next spring i promise. since you helped me paint my house... wait.. no you didn't help me at all. ah well.
ween!!the charger is not dead!!!

September 28, 2006 12:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share