This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

won't lunch, won't care again


the special
from: deacon's corner
price: $10?
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: Tricky
comments: no new wigglies today. sorry. click to see us leaving Jasper from the road trip.

and bill had:

füd
comments: so... about having no wigglies today? I lied. I got one wiggly. aren't you happy now? and it's of bill. I bet y'all missed wigglies of bill. click to see it. it's his welcome-back-from-your-honeymoon-now-get-to-work festive desk. enjoy.

and helen had:

this
comments: do you remember how I said I only had 1 wiggly today? well.... I lied. I got 2 wigglies. lucky you. this one is actually all kindsa awesome. click helen's lunch to see.

and ian had:

that
comments: this is ian's first lunch on latv. he must be so excited. soooo... do you remember how I said I only had 2 new wigglies today? that was totally true. click ian's lunch to see some bees having their lunch. what's their lunch? probably other bees. and flies. gross? maybe. this was when we stopped in Merritt. I bet there's a gang of bees that just hang out there waiting for traveler's to refuel. bee gang. wonder what hazing they gotta do to join?

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is that amazing looking dish with the mass of avocado? Checked their on-line menu and no dice...

grayelf

September 22, 2011 8:22 AM  
Blogger gwilli said...

it's the mexican scramble. but the meat is replaced by avocado.

September 22, 2011 8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share