This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, July 08, 2010

I lunched ya since I knew ya. I wouldn't talk down to ya.


burgers
from: vera's
price: $12ish for combo
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: the police
comments: we decided to sit in the tiny rear courtyard at vera's today. interesting place for lunch. lots of people do work in this courtyard. and I think smoke crack, too. interesting, I say. click to see the view in the courtyard. or, you can see a peek into L'Abattoir right next door. which should be opening next week!

and bill had:

the veggie burger, I think
comments: click bill's lunch to see him looking all intellectual.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger erinator said...

we're open! and there was a wedding shoot in our alley this afternoon/evening. it was weird going to the back to get something from the freezer and seeing a bunch of bridesmaids all lined up outside our windows.

also, our fizzy lemonade dessert is probably the best thing ever. especially since dragonball doesn't give out stamps anymore and i have no time to be getting my tapioca pearl fix anywhere else anyways.

July 18, 2010 4:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share