This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, June 04, 2007

There is freedom within, there is freedom without


box C
from: momo
price: $10ish
rating: &&&&.5/&&&&&
listening to: crowded house
comments: I hadn't been to momo's in a very long time. and it was so good. click the pic to see that is rained today. it's been a while. the sudden heat of the last week or so had been a shock to my system. I welcome this rain. mmmm... if you're disappointed with today's links, that's too bad. just didn't get great pictures. if you really wanna watch a funny movie, watch this but viewer discretion is advised. ha.

and edward had:

veggie box
comments: if you click this pic, you wil see some russian food that a coworker brought for me. thanks, svetlana!

1 Comments:

Blogger wiwian said...

the video isn't funny!
you lied!
the kid looked so painful! :(

June 07, 2007 12:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share