This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, May 18, 2007

Photographs of fancy tricks to get your kicks at sixty-six


aztec soup and a couple tchicken tacos
from: Mexico Rico
price: $11ish
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: elvis costello
comments: mexico rico. good as always. we doubled up on the mango-water this time. yum. if you click the pic you will see a curious photo of rocks. these rocks spent a week in my shoes. you see, on monday, i got a rock in my shoe. everyone hates that, right? usually stop and take it out at the first chance. well, I thought to myself, I'm gonna see if I can withstand this rock for a week. and during that week, the rock got friends. but I did it. mon - fri. all rocks. it wasn't that annoying once I got used to it. keep in mind, for me mon-fri is usually about 50k in those shoes. you should try it. beat my high score.

and the others had:

buncha stuff
comments: click this pic to see how the baby crows are doing. after this long weekend, I wonder if they will still be in the nest.

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger iTripped said...

Mini Waldo hiding in the rocks

May 22, 2007 9:25 AM  
Blogger gwilli said...

35 points to dave!

May 22, 2007 9:44 AM  
Blogger killerX57 said...

where?! I just don't see him!! nice looking rocks... if you give them the chance they'll breed and multiply like rabbits. Or try adding water and they'll grow 1000X their size!

May 22, 2007 8:56 PM  
Blogger Reagan White said...

Rocks *from your shoe*???

GillyWee, I gotta call bullshit on that one.

May 22, 2007 10:03 PM  
Blogger Reagan White said...

Long time listener, first time caller.

My compliments on the weird food photo. (first photo in this post). I didn't notice that at first -- and even the second look didn't reveal that kockeputzi image.

Lately I've jumping directly to the goody links and if I have time I'll look at the food and read the words, like now, when my brain is mush and LATV is about all it can handle.

Please, have mercy - no more crow pictures.

May 22, 2007 10:49 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

reagan reagan reagan.

first of all, yes, those rocks were in my shoe all week. true story.

b: what's a kockeputzi?

and iii) you will have to suffer through the crow photos until they learn to fly. watching them grow is a major part of my day, and I'll be damned if I don't share it with the world. perhaps you worked in the still creek area a bit too long in the past??

May 23, 2007 8:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rocks! So you're the Goof that ran away with the poor man's belongings.
--DDAG

May 25, 2007 4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share