This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, June 21, 2013

I'm high on believing that you're in lunch with me


a buncha dishes, shared
from: congee noodle house
price: $10 each
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: blue swede
comments: today was another Parliament. twas a good one, indeed. it was game of thrones themed, and we got to scour science world on a scavengery hunt. click to see eric's mask. we were team Wildling. I'll know what that means when I finally get around to watching the show.

we also had:

this
comments: also today... international go skateboarding day. and we did go. we sure did.

and ben had:

delicious pork
comments: in the linked gif, mark nails a 360 flip on a big old 1990 tony hawk board. crazy. amazing. cramazing.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share