This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, August 12, 2013

lunch. rain. down.


hotdogs
from: my folks'
listening to: jill scott
comments: you may have noticed that I used some lorem ipsum to try to catch this blog up to real time. but I'm still 17 days behind. oh well. I made an effort. now click to see ken flying.

and mom had:

the same
comments: click my mom's lunch to see what is probably the last photo I'll ever take of the giant bowling pin at the ridge. since they are tearing it down. I wish these jaskasses all the trouble in the world with their damn condo sales. they do not deserve to have those letters up above their stupid building. those letters mean movies and bowling. not more damn condos. end rant/

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous chico chan said...

you said it sister! jackass condo nuts, where was the city in this? disaster... listening to jill scott huh? lolololol

September 01, 2013 8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share