This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, March 15, 2013

at least I have her lunch, the city she loves me


steak n guinness pie
from: salty tongue
price: $16?
rating: real good
listening to: chilli peppers
comments: today was the closest work day to st. patricks day.  so we traditioned it up!  guinness with guinness pies!  click to see me creepily drinking and blinking.

and paul had:

same
comments: the tradition also involves the linked wiggly. they've posed for that same photo for the past 3 years, at least. probably more. I've only witnessed 3 years worth.

and bill had:

a veg pie
comments: click bill's lunch to see him in a wiggly in front of a wiggly of him. meta.  eric and him added a beard to their helmet. what's next?

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Jonny Trotter said...

I'm so happy by visit this site that I’ve already bookmark this site and I will come back again . I will send this far and wide . Thank for your great post.
For review site please click here
and you will be helpful by our service

April 21, 2013 10:54 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I know where I'm going and I know the truth, and I don't have to be what you want me to be. I'm free to be what I want.Thankyou i really love it

October 11, 2015 1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share