This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, August 01, 2012

I'll give a little bit of my lunch to you


combo C
from: momo sushi
price: treated!
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: Trooper
comments: met up with wayne and jason today for some sushi. yum. now click my lunch and marvel at Bill and Eric sharing a bouncy seat at work. oh those guys...

and wayne had:

combo c
comments: click wayne's lunch to see two new-to-the-office dogs. they are very awesome and friendly. the white one is monty, and I forget the black one's name.  but yeah... you heard right, 2 Monty dogs in the office!

and jason had:

some veggie rolls
comments:  since jason commented on this wiggly, I'll link to it. yeah ok.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger FiSHBoY said...

In that case, I'll reply with this poor attempt at a wiggly: http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8430/7757718382_38929327c6_o.gif

August 11, 2012 2:03 AM  
Blogger gwilli said...

omg! poor indeed! you need some alignment on that thing

August 11, 2012 2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share