This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, August 04, 2011

she said "Come on baby I got a licence for lunch"


pulled pork, half order
from: peckinpah
price: $11.50
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: billy idol
comments: bill was sick today. this meant it was a day for a super meaty lunch. I finally got to try Peckinpah. and yeah, it's delicious. the pulled pork was flavour town. and the sides were tasty, too. I recommend this place to any meat lover. click my lunch to see the nice view you get, too.

and david had:

ribs
comments: this rib looked good. I think it was good. he et it all up. although, talking to abbi, later, she was all like, the ribs I had there were way too dry. so perhaps it's hit and miss there? for us, it was all hit. click to see an unrelated caterpillar.

and gavin had:

pulled pork sandwich
comments: I almost went for the sandwich. but I'm glad I didn't. I mean, I'm sure it's good, but I got way more variety in my lunch. and I dig that. click to see eric running away from his water.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Brett said...

southern greens for a side are awesome.

August 09, 2011 10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share