This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

I said, Lord, take me downtown, I'm just looking for some lunch


combo E and a lychee smoothie
from: hanoi pho
price: $14ish?
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: ZZ Top
comments: wow, am I ever behind on my posts. well, our big hootsuite now-with-much-more-facebook release is out. so maybe I'll have time to post a bit more. got a week to catch up on. sigh. click to see a cool wall we saw after lunch. I'm surprised some creative type hasn't added a silhouette to that tree looking stain.

and david had:

pho
comments: the linked wiggly shows the new speed zone on hastings street. this is another example of our city being stupid. I understand the 30kph limit in school zones. yeah. kids are still learning that cars move fast on roads and to avoid them. but I guess junkies have lost that common sense. so our city compensates. lame. if people don't know to stay out of the way of speeding vehicles, then I reckon natural selection takes over at that point.

and bill had:

veggies stufff
comments: click bill's lunch to see a block party thingy on hastings street. that is all.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger missyhelly said...

I'm adding you to my google reader!

August 31, 2011 7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share