This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, April 01, 2011

to synchronize lunch to the beat of the show


panini n soup
from: the salty tongue
price: $10ish
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: joy division
comments: eric upsold us from HAVE to salty tongue today. it worked out well. the food was rather tasty n all. and on the way there, we got to see a ballerina dancing for gassy jack. just a bit odd, that's all. click to see her.

and eric had:

meat pie
comments: eric swears this is the best meat pie in town. I forget though if its steak n kidney or lamb or something. but I tried it. and it was real good. now click to see him trying to play Halo at the restaurant.

and bill had:

food without meat
comments: bill really liked his salad. that's a fact. oh, also, we had a big hootsuite bbq party after work. lots of beer. lots of fun. rather than going through all the 'burst' photos I took and making wigglies, I just put em all together as a movie. click bill's lunch to see.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you owe me lunch.
sincerely,
vietcong

April 05, 2011 2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share