This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, March 25, 2011

my lunch will laugh with me before the morning comes


calzone
from: incendio
price: $15
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: the stones
comments: didn't go crazy on the wigglies today. infact, no wiggly under my lunch. go on, click it and see. see? that's me. and my niece. the older one. the younger one was being baptized the day of this photo. what? is it unfair that I don't have a pic of that happening? well, you know me, I got tons of em. see? the other little girl (on the left) is my cousin, Rosalie. it was a double christening. 2for1! ok, now it's unfair that I didn't have a pic of my nephew. ok done.

and bill had:

pizza
comments: bill keeps going against the calzone. I think there's something wrong with him.

and Nils had:

pasta
comments: nils is our danish intern. he joined us for lunch today. he comes from denmark with a passion for foosball and some kinda skills that he's using to help hootsuite. ha. the foosball is what matters. I was a little surprised when our waitress instantly knew that he wanted his danish beer, Tuborg. but she did. then I realized that he's living a block from Incendio, so it all made sense.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous buckety beer (irish cousin) said...

These lunches are getting downright expensive, I think hootsuite should give you a lunch-raise? hey? huh? whaddya think?

March 30, 2011 8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share