This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, February 01, 2011

I lunch you crazy, just keep on


clubhouse
from: deacon's corner
price: $10ish?
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: REM
comments: another deacon's, another tuesday. is life getting too regular? do I need to mix it up a bit? where's the beef? how much wood can a wood chuck chuck? why the face? all this and more... instantly forgotten, just by clicking my lunch and seeing a sweet chev-el-camino. ice reflection. aw yeah.

and bill had:

a wedgie burger. or veggie. yeah. veggie.
comments: do you like bukkits? do you like gloves? if you answered yes to all the previous questions, then you are going to love the wiggly linked under bill's lunch. go see.

and paul had:

the diamond burger
comments: this burger, I have not tried. someday, I'm sure I will. it's got chilli. it's got egg. it's quite messy to eat. but really looks delicious. click to see a set being set up for more filming. this is the place where they filmed robocop on fringe. no idea what they filmed today, but it went on into the night.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your blog! Have you checked out the Food Networks new reality show Recipe to Riches! You could win $250,000! I found the details and entry form at www.recipetoriches.ca I should enter my butter tart recipe!!!

February 03, 2011 6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share