This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

this modern lunch wastes me


the lamb
from: afro canadian
price: $12ish
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: bloc party
comments: got to meet Ed at afro today for lunch. according to my blog it'd been almost 4 years since we'd broken spongey bread at afro. and it's still just as good. click to see some interesting lamps we passed by on the way to lunch.

and ed and bill both had:

the taste of africa
comments: if we had jason at this lunch, it woulda been all the main veggie lunch guests from latv at one table. alas, jason and bill can't be in the same city... paradox somethingerother... click to see a grainy low light wiggly of main street I took on the way home.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure Africans dont eat that much....

January 17, 2011 11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share