This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, January 05, 2011

if you lunch me, I'll make you a star in my universe


calzone
from: incendio
price: $16
rating: &&&.6/&&&&&
listening to: julia and angus stone
comments: erin joined us for lunch today. which was good and bad. bad because somehow she lost her wallet between the car and the door of the restaurant. we didn't notice until after lunch. I think it's long gone now. but if you see it, please return it! I also tried a different flavour of calzone. one with chicken. it wasn't nearly as good as the ones I usually try. it's like the day was just a bit off. I blame the crappy cold, wet weather.

and erin had:

a calzone too
comments: I'm not even gonna post bill's lunch today. that's how off things are. plus, I just don't have enough wigglies to link to. both wigglies today are from a window display at 3rd and main. this one is weird, cuz I kept getting the all green cycle of the fluorescent lights. that's all. maybe tomorrow will be better.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I sure hope she gets the wallet back, that's terrible.

January 08, 2011 4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share