This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, November 29, 2010

oh my lunch, my darling, I've hungered for your touch


salmon sandwich
from: mom
price: free
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: the righteous brothers
comments: monday today. no work. ran some errands, visited the folks. you know. monday-like. I also tried to make a wiggly I've been meaning to make for a while. a wiggly of all my digital cameras! click to see it.

and mom had:

the same
comments: click my mom's sandwich to see the same wiggly, but different. this one's vertically animated. more fun, no? so after setting all this up, and taking many pics, I realized that my most popular current camera isn't in there! my Ricoh CX1. doh. I'll have to set it all up and do it again sometime. you're probably thinking that it's not in there, cuz I had to use it to take the photos. nope. I just forgot. the one I used to take the photo has a broken stand-in of itself in the photo. ok, here's one last version of it. this one might actually be my fave of the series.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

if all of your cameras are there. How did you take the photo?

November 30, 2010 10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share