This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

I got a Nikon camera, I lunch to take a photograph


blue cheese burger
from: the elephant and castle (burrard and hastings)
price: $12ish
rating: &&&/&&&&&
listening to: paul simon
comments: I had to work at john wu's building again today. on the way back home, I found another rooftop parcade to get up on. click my lunch to see some tilt shifting goodness from there.

and don had:

beef dip
comments: donald also joined us for lunch. heh. just yesterday it was a navarik reunion, and today... webct. what's tomorrow? ea? click to see john and a pixely orca.

and john had:

the club
comments: click john's lunch to see the adorable birth-announcing chocolate bars he gave out. very cute. make sure to read all the details.

and xtina had:

fish n chips
comments: click christina's lunch to see a truck watering a road. this is during the filming of final destination 5. how can there be 5, you ask? I ask that too. in so many ways. (note the open window in the minivan... poor saps)

and lauren had:

pasta
comments: apparently, lauren always has pasta. click to see the olympic torch. if you look directly above the middle torchy-bit, you can see the office building I was working in. that's all. good day.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger iTripped said...

Okay, that first lunch photo, the tilt shift one - has become one of my all time favourites of yours. Really like it!

October 15, 2010 11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share