This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, August 27, 2010

I'm in lunch with you. so in lunch.


canuck burger
from: vera's
price: $12ish for combo?
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: smashing pumpkins
comments: vera's for lunch today. and right next door, erin worked her butt off. haha! yesterday's final link was a skateboarder doing a huge boardslide. I link to another wiggly of him in today's lunch. go see it.

and richerd or gavin had:

this burger
comments: I already forget who's lunch this pic was. I think it was richerds? oh well. click to see a bmxer doing tricks almost directly underneath the guy on the skateboard.

and paul had:

a canuck burger
comments: I'm pretty sure this was paul's lunch. click to see an old boiler in an alley.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

last wiggly looks like a dalek...

August 31, 2010 11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share