This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, July 12, 2010

luncheon u. thru it all. thick and thin.


daily special (pork chop and mac n cheese today)
from: deacon's corner
price: $10ish
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: ween
comments: back to work. working on a monday. this is the crazy thing that most people do, huh? I can't say I'm a fan. if there was a facebook page for mondays, I would not be a fan. click to see a parting shot of the great foosball weekend. bye bye fanny bay. see you again soon, I hope.

and bill had:

veg-something
comments: do you often wonder what bill eats on mondays? rest assured knowing that it's not made of animals. click to see the dramatic sunshine that I saw on the way home from work.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger iTripped said...

Are Bill's eggs made from vegetables?

July 15, 2010 5:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share