This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, June 21, 2010

our lunch is all that stands now


open face turkey special
from: deacon's corner
price: $11ish?
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: morcheeba
comments: working on a monday. weird feeling. know what else is weird? the linked wiggly.

and bill had:

omelet veg
comments: after work, bill and I walked to the clubhouse for yet more food. on the way there he was killed. by a giant sparrow. click to see that happening. it's a good thing I always have a camera handy when bill gets killed.

and dinner was:

okonomiyaki
comments: after the bird killed bill, it was my turn. but, of course, I won. and tamed the beast. and rode it like a king. click to see that. this bird was also good for running up, climbing on and sliding down. good birdy.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger theshinyblueone said...

I went to the park last night - my dad took a similar photo to Bill. Those birds are weird, but cool at the same.

June 25, 2010 8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share