This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

why wait any longer for the one you lunch


philly cheese steak
from: deacon's corner
price: $11?
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: bob dylan and the band
comments: deacon's tuesday. today, I opted not to have breakfast. and the special of the day was a welcome treat. philly cheese steak. delicious. click to see the ivanhoe as I see it on my walk home. yawn. I'm tired.

and bill had:

veggy omelette
comments: bill seems to like his catsup. ketchup. I never liked the 'catsup' spelling. no, I did not. click to see some street art near a gallery up on 26th and main.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger killerX57 said...

catsup is the only way to spell it in my mind.

April 17, 2010 10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share