This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, April 02, 2010

and you say that you lunch me


all aboard breakfast
from: bc ferries
price: $10ish
rating: &&&/&&&&&
listening to: fleetwood mac
comments: ok, so this is really not lunch. it's breakfast. but by the time it was lunchtime, we were well into our... 7? hour journey from home to salt spring island. it was a crazy weather day. many ferries ended up getting cancelled later, so we was lucky. click to see a ferry like one of the ones that we took rocking and rolling. (movement may be exaggerated by wiggly giffery)

and erin had:

some other breakfast
comments: while waiting for one of the ferries, I played with my my 70-300 lens. it's nice. but not necessarily the sharpest lens. I guess I should expect that for $200. click to see a sample from said lens.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger erinator said...

"some other breakfast" was the island breakfast. awful waffles. don't get it. also, service on the big ferries to/from schwarz bay is pretty snarky. and apparently they don't know how to fry an egg since all they were serving were scrambled ones.

the saltspring ferry was much nicer!

April 07, 2010 12:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share