This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

there's a prize fight in madrid tonight and I'm a shoe-in


quesadillas and pea soup
from: mom
price: n/a
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: street fight round two. no witty "lunch" title today. I'm outa them for this album
comments: today I had lunch at my parent's house. my niece and nephew joined me. good times. click to see a fish head on a lego guy photo bombing a perfectly normal photo of a couple brothers.

and stu had:

quesadillas, too
comments: click stu's lunch to see his latest lego set.

and emma had:

also quesadillas
comments: click emma's lunch to see miga and mukmuk. I'll be joining them to see a sledge hockey game this weekend. should be fun.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Russ Weeks said...

did you know, Chun Li is an anagram for I Lunch?

March 14, 2010 1:29 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

wow. you blew my mind.
should I change my name to chun li, then?

March 14, 2010 1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share