This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, March 09, 2010

lunch goes where my rosemary goes


prime rib sandwich
from: 3 lions pub
price: $12ish
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: edison lighthouse
comments: I met travis and phil for lunch. click to see them. this 'prime rib' sandwich was very tasty. although, I can't be sure it was really prime rib.

and travis had:

the exact same
comments: click travis's lunch to see a new sign in chinatown. nothing special, really. but it wiggles good.

and phil, too, had:

the same
comments: click phil's lunch to see my awesome bass. it's so awesome.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Ben and Suanne said...

Phil? Is that Phil Carson? LOL! Been a while. He and I used to work together in Best Buy/FutureShop. Small world.

March 11, 2010 10:20 AM  
Blogger gwilli said...

that's him alright.

March 11, 2010 10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share