This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

my first olympic hockey game!


samwich
from: swiss bakery
price: $6ish
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
comments: today I was treated, by Navarik, to an olympic hockey game! not only my first olympic hockey game, but my first hockey game, period! first time being in gm place. first time time in a box suite thingy, too. lotsa firsts today! first time time seeing a zamboni with dope rims. first time seeing kevin in red mittens. click my lunch to see germany and sweden all lined up ready to play. the swedes won 2-0, btw. people were excited to see the sedins there. but I thought their helmets didn't look regulation. I also go to go on nav's roof again. it'd been a while I may have seen a korean athlete out on her balcony.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Temple said...

Ha! Hockey!

February 19, 2010 3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share