This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Sunday, February 28, 2010

I didn't believe.


this is a special non-lunch post to say congratulations to all of canada's athletes who competed at the olympics. I don't need to say that it's the most golds any country has ever got in the winter olympics, cuz the news has already said that enough times. I wonder, though... is it also the most events the winter olympics have ever had? anyway, well done. with all the ads and that stupid song asking me if I believe, I had to say no. but hey, I guess I believe now. click on this pic of the moment canada won the record-breaking gold to see it wiggly.

and this guy carried his flag:

through holt renfrew
comments: click this pic to see why I was in the mall. basically, we were stuck at granville and robson shortly after the big game. there was nowhere to go. the hockey zombies were going crazy. the only escape was pacific centre. ha. who knew someday I would be happy to get into a mall! makes sense, I guess. it's just where you go when zombies attack.

and all the streets were:

celebrating.
comments: click the lotus to see an arial shot of granville street. after being stuck in the crowd, I grew some wings and got some decent pics. btw, expect many many more wigglies from this exciting day over the next week to be posted here. I took a lot. one of my faves was this photobomb that erin did. wait in line to sit in a bobsled?? no way! just photobomb it!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Ben and Suanne said...

Hi Gwilli:
Another fantastic wigglies! Just wanted to let you know that am gonna post my first wiggly today at 3PM. Check it out and thanks again for the tutorial.
Ben

March 01, 2010 11:14 AM  
Blogger gwilli said...

nice work! it's good to see more people making wigglies. if you're using photoshop cs3 or cs4, try playing with the auto-align feature in the edit menu for even more awesomeness.

March 02, 2010 12:32 PM  
Blogger iTripped said...

I was a hockey zombie that day and we also went to the mall. Amazing that we didn't see you (ha!)
even a non-believer like you has to admit it was a fun day

March 05, 2010 4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share