This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, February 18, 2010

hello stephen colbert


bagelwich
from: home
price: n/a
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
comments: today I went down by science world to join a huge crowd of people and watch stephen colbert tape his show. it was awesome. click to see him. or you can watch him high fivin' or workin' the stairmaster.

and I walked:

a lot today.
comments: click this pic to see a bigger version of the route that took me to bill, stephen colbert, neil, ritchie and some free olympic hockey tickets. that was a long long walk.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Alastair said...

I don't really know who Stephen Colbert is, but I was amused to see this the other day.

http://videogum.com/archives/where_are_they_now/a_photo_of_stephen_colbert_rea_115211.html

February 22, 2010 5:10 AM  
Blogger gwilli said...

that is awesome!

February 22, 2010 11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share